Welcome to St. Anselm’s
Founded in 1959 with only 59 members, St. Anselm’s continues to welcome new members. The “church-in-the-round” design, a pattern used in the earliest Christian buildings, expresses the ideal of the Book of Common Prayer: a high degree of participation by the congregation. Partly due to its small size, many of the parishioners of St. Anselm’s are active in the church in some fashion. They may be members of the Altar Guild, the choir, the vestry, one or more commissions, ushers, lectors, oblation bearers, acolytes, church school, youth group, coffee hosts, and so forth. For more information on church activities, see our posts below or click on the About Us link.