- All individuals will be required to wear a face covering indoors.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell and avoid physically touching anyone outside your household.
- Please enter the sanctuary through the main (south) doors and sit in socially-distanced sections as directed by the usher.
- Individuals who request birthday, anniversary or travel prayers will be asked to remain in the pew for their prayer.
- Instructions for receiving communion will be provided during the service.
- Following the service, please exit the sanctuary and greet other parishioners outside rather than lingering indoors. Refreshments are offered outdoors.
After the COVID-19 Health Crisis passes, we anticipate returning to two different services:
At 8am, worshipers gather for a service that includes all of the core elements, including a sermon and Holy Eucharist, but does not include music. Normally this service last about 45 minutes.
The 10am service is considered “Full Service”, and includes organ prelude, songs sung by the choir, and songs sung by the congregation. It also includes readings from both the old testament, new testament, and Gospel. A sermon, Prayers of the People, prayers said aloud by congregants, prayers for birthdays, travelers, and anniversaries, affirmations of faith, and prayers for forgiveness are also part of this service. During the Holy Eucharist, everyone is invited to come forward to the railing around the altar to partake of the bread and wine. This service normally lasts about 1 hour and 15 minutes.