In-person service resumes
St. Anselm’s opens doors to worshipers starting Sunday, May 23rd. Only one service, at 9am, will be held. Safety protocols, approved by the Diocese, are in place. Please note that doors will remain open throughout the service to encourage fresh air circulation. No coffee hour after the service, but parishioners are welcome to greet one another outside in the courtyard. The service will also be on Zoom for worshiping remotely. Anyone with symptoms including a headache or chills should remain home and participate remotely.
- All individuals will be required to wear a face covering indoors.
- Please enter the sanctuary through the main (south) doors and sit in socially-distanced sections as directed by the usher.
- Be prepared to provide contact tracing information to the usher.
- There will be no singing during the service.
- Individuals who request birthday, anniversary or travel prayers will be asked to remain in the pew for their prayer.
- Instructions for receiving communion will be provided during the service.